Le dernier Gothique Romantique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le dernier Gothique Romantique

Forum Gothique Romantique Dark

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Test à la con : Who are you inside????? girls only

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Silver
corbeau d'argent
Silver

Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only Empty
MessageSujet: Test à la con : Who are you inside????? girls only   Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only EmptyMar 21 Juin - 18:22

Who are you inside?????

Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only 1100487369_tanimegirl

You are a dark girl. You have a really quiet and really a i dont' care attitude. You like to be alone and that is what you enjoy. You don't like to be around others and you'd rather be away from here. You have a get away from me look and others find you bitchy and self-rigious. You'd rather read than be at a fair but that's ok because that's who you are.

Dernière édition par le Jeu 18 Aoû - 22:04, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aradia
Virtual Witch, Real Worm
Aradia

MessageSujet: Re: Test à la con : Who are you inside????? girls only   Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only EmptyMer 6 Juil - 23:46

Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only 1103387913_MyPictures
You are a cat person. You are independant and very self-rigious. You have a mind of your own and are not afraid to show it. You tend to hide your true feelings and get frustrated (easy).
http://gothic-lolita.site.voila.fr
Petit Lapin Malin

MessageSujet: Re: Test à la con : Who are you inside????? girls only   Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only EmptyJeu 7 Juil - 3:41

Moi itou pareil que Silver... quoi je suis pas une fille... et alors ? Je vois pas ou est le probleme ^^

PS: Les images sont super sympa ^^
rhiannon
Elfe sylvaine
rhiannon

MessageSujet: Re: Test à la con : Who are you inside????? girls only   Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only EmptyDim 14 Aoû - 20:11

You are a dark person. You have a really quiet and really a i dont' care attitude. You like to be alone and that is what you enjoy. You don't like to be around others and you'd rather be away from here. You have a get away from me look and others find you bitchy and self-rigious. You'd rather read than be at a fair but that's ok because that's who you are.
Morticia
Démoniaque
Morticia

MessageSujet: Re: Test à la con : Who are you inside????? girls only   Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only EmptyMer 17 Aoû - 20:21

You are a dark person. You have a really quiet and really a i dont' care attitude. You like to be alone and that is what you enjoy. You don't like to be around others and you'd rather be away from here. You have a get away from me look and others find you bitchy and self-rigious. You'd rather read than be at a fair but that's ok because that's who you are.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Test à la con : Who are you inside????? girls only   Test à la con : Who are you inside?????  girls only Empty

Test à la con : Who are you inside????? girls only
Page 1 sur 1