Le dernier Gothique Romantique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le dernier Gothique Romantique

Forum Gothique Romantique Dark

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Test a la con : Sirène...

+3
Enimia
Silver
DarkCowBoy
7 participants
AuteurMessage
DarkCowBoy
Prince des chats et Seigneur de ces lieux...
DarkCowBoy

Test a la con : Sirène... Empty
MessageSujet: Test a la con : Sirène...   Test a la con : Sirène... EmptyVen 3 Sep - 17:00

copiez collez en entier :
http://quizilla.com/users/elven-mage/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20mermaid%20are%20you%3F%20(Gorgeous%20Pics)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://darcowboyland.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Silver
corbeau d'argent
Silver

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Sirène...   Test a la con : Sirène... EmptyVen 3 Sep - 17:18

Test a la con : Sirène... 1080571974_oonSecrets

You are the Secretive Mermaid. Perpetual beauty that longs for legs to walk by the side of men. You spend your time gazing at the stars and whispering to the moon. You have little to no freinds that breathe. Your freinds all missing. You are sweet as syryp and kind as cake. There are a handful of people and mermaids like you. Would you rate my quiz I will keep it a secret?
Enimia
Châtelaine
Enimia

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Sirène...   Test a la con : Sirène... EmptyVen 3 Sep - 22:51

Test a la con : Sirène... 1080576863_turesSiren

You are a Siren. More adventurous than all with a voice like no other you sit on warm rocks and sing to the moon and sea. Yet sometimes shipwrecks find you and raving men want you. You are a bottle of talent and power. What the unknown is you seek to find, and a lover. You have the moon and stars as freinds. There are a very few of you, what a rare find. Will you rate my quiz, I think your voice in just beautiful?
Armie
Elfe Noir
Armie

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Sirène...   Test a la con : Sirène... EmptySam 16 Sep - 23:38

... Je suis toujours à part des autres il faut croire. -.-'
Test a la con : Sirène... 1080577107_iryofheart

You are a Fairy. Wait a minute, a fairy? Well you are not a mermaid at all. But you enjoy all things and love all. You blossom every morning and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. There are so many fairies, I can not count them all. Will you rate my quiz since you enjoy all?
http://www.monster-house.darkbb.com
June*-
S'exprime
June*-

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Sirène...   Test a la con : Sirène... EmptyMer 25 Oct - 2:15

Test a la con : Sirène... 1080571436_ineMermaid
You are the Aqua Marine Mermaid. You are pure and brave. Strong and True. Your best freind is your seahorse, your steed. You have fought many battles in your own life and in the sea. No matter what challenge you overcome it. Congratulations there are very few of you. Would you rate my quiz for I am brave too?
Nephtys
Poupée de Porcelaine
Nephtys

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Sirène...   Test a la con : Sirène... EmptyMer 15 Nov - 19:42

Test a la con : Sirène... 1080571974_oonSecrets

You are the Secretive Mermaid. Perpetual beauty that longs for legs to walk by the side of men. You spend your time gazing at the stars and whispering to the moon. You have little to no freinds that breathe. Your freinds all missing. You are sweet as syryp and kind as cake. There are a handful of people and mermaids like you. Would you rate my quiz I will keep it a secret?
http://kate.cowblog.fr
Angel
For Eternity...
Angel

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Sirène...   Test a la con : Sirène... EmptyMer 15 Nov - 22:49

You are a Water Emerald. You are quiet and to yourself and then an outburst of joy. You live to seek peace. Your best freind is right there and always loving. You might know that special someone or you might be looking for him. You enjoy the kelp and sleep, eat, breate, and live in the greenery of the ocean. You are the most common mermaid. Would you rate my quiz every common one counts?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Sirène...   Test a la con : Sirène... Empty

Test a la con : Sirène...
Page 1 sur 1