Le dernier Gothique Romantique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le dernier Gothique Romantique

Forum Gothique Romantique Dark

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...

+13
Eristoff
Comte de la Rose Noire
Angel
Mademoiselle la marquise
queenofdarkness
Morticia
Ithilindil
Armie
Silver
Ailes d'ange
Enimia
DarkCowBoy
17 participants
AuteurMessage
DarkCowBoy
Prince des chats et Seigneur de ces lieux...
DarkCowBoy

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... Empty
MessageSujet: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyVen 17 Sep - 18:39

copiez collez en entier :
http://quizilla.com/users/carmabell/quizzes/What%20Color%20Angel%20Are%20You%3F%20(PICS)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://darcowboyland.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Enimia
Châtelaine
Enimia

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyVen 17 Sep - 19:50

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091460338_sredangel2

You're a "Red Angel" and just because it's red doesn't mean blood or something. Actually, it stands for an angel in love. You're obsessed with one person and can't get your mind off them and it's eating you away a little. You'd do anything for them and wait patiently for the day they return the feelings. You're a hopeless romantic and little things like roses and hugs charm you. You're very affectionate but you're shy. You're afraid of getting rejected. Think if it this way, the brave may not live forever but the catious never live at all. Don't be afraid to show your feelings. (If you cannot see the picture, go to my homepage and scroll down near the bottom. I have the results from all my quizess that have pics)
Ailes d'ange
Sirène Sauvage
Ailes d'ange

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyVen 17 Sep - 21:15

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091460948_lackangel3
You're a "Black Angel" which means your an Angel of Death. You don't really care much about people since no one was particularly nice to you and now you want revenge for their cruelty. You're always alone unless forced to be with other people and you love to cause trouble. You feel depressed a lot and don't have something that could cheer you up like most people. You don't find joy in people or the arts or any item or some sort. You have darker desires and you're very secretive. (If you cannot see the picture, go to my homepage and scroll down near the bottom. I have the results from all my quizess that have pics)
Silver
corbeau d'argent
Silver

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyVen 17 Sep - 22:26

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091455046_reenangel3

You're a "Green Angel". You're one person who is extremely protective of people around you (especially your friends) and you'd end up as a gaudian angel. You're stronger than most and aren't ashamed to show it. People know how tough you are and don't dare to mess with you when you get mad. You're real close with your friends and couldn't live wihout them so even in heaven, you want to help them. You know they'd want you as a gaudian angel and you'd love to be able to ensure safety of your friends for yourself because you're on of those "If you want something done right, do it yourself" kind of person.
Petit Lapin Malin

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptySam 18 Sep - 2:16

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091455379_blueangel4

Vous êtes "un ange bleu". Vous êtes plus futé que les la plupart et êtes plus logique que n'importe qui. Vous avez également une morale très forte que vous defendez contre vents et marées. Vous êtes un peu timide mais vous aimez beaucoup de gens de toute façon. Vous appréciez la musique, la poésie ou l'art. Vous pouvez chanter pour vous-même mais vous n'aimez pas chanter devant des personnes. Vous êtes très pensif et les gens aiment votre creativité.
Armie
Elfe Noir
Armie

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyDim 17 Sep - 2:04

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091455379_blueangel4

You're a "Blue Angel". You're a smarter one than most and are the more logical than anyone you know. You also have very strong morals that you stick to through it all and you'd stand up for whatever you believe in even if no one else agrees. You're a little bit shy around people but you love to be with lots of people anyway. You have appreciation for things like music or poetry or art. You yourself can sing or write fairly well but only for yourself. You're very thoughtful and people love how creative you are. (If you cannot see the picture, go to my homepage and scroll down near the bottom. I have the results from all my quizess that have pics)
http://www.monster-house.darkbb.com
Ithilindil
Par dela le bien et le mal
Ithilindil

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyVen 22 Sep - 17:51

You're a "Black Angel" which means your an Angel of Death. You don't really care much about people since no one was particularly nice to you and now you want revenge for their cruelty. You're always alone unless forced to be with other people and you love to cause trouble. You feel depressed a lot and don't have something that could cheer you up like most people. You don't find joy in people or the arts or any item or some sort. You have darker desires and you're very secretive. (If you cannot see the picture, go to my homepage and scroll down near the bottom. I have the results from all my quizess that have pics)
Morticia
Démoniaque
Morticia

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptySam 23 Sep - 17:36

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 551761280smallsw0.th
Morticia
Démoniaque
Morticia

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptySam 23 Sep - 17:37

Ah mais pourquoi elles sont toujours petites mes images ? raleur1
queenofdarkness
Tragique
queenofdarkness

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyDim 1 Oct - 20:30

http://cry-of-moon.skyblog.com/
Mademoiselle la marquise
charmeuse d'étoiles
Mademoiselle la marquise

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyDim 1 Oct - 22:51

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091454922_pinkangel2

You're a "Pink Angel". Now, just because it may be a little bit of a feminin color doesn't mean you're all girly and whiney. You're very self-less and love to bring good news to people because you like seeing people happy. You have better manners than most and people love how polite you can be. You're friends love that they hardley ever get in arguments with you and can barely get mad at you! You're friends and family mean so much to you and it takes more than a fight to break you away from them. (If you cannot see the picture, go to my homepage and scroll down near the bottom. I have the results from all my quizess that have pics)

ouhhh
http://www.myspace.com/adrana
Angel
For Eternity...
Angel

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyLun 2 Oct - 11:15

You're a "Green Angel". You're one person who is extremely protective of people around you (especially your friends) and you'd end up as a gaurdian angel. You're stronger than most and aren't ashamed to show it. People know how tough you are and don't dare to mess with you when you get mad. You're real close with your friends and couldn't live wihout them so even in heaven, you want to help them. You know they'd want you as a gaudian angel and you'd love to be able to ensure safety of your friends for yourself because you're on of those "If you want something done right, do it yourself" kind of person. (If you cannot see the picture, go to my homepage and scroll down near the bottom. I have the results from all my quizess that have pics)
Comte de la Rose Noire
Comte Vampire
Comte de la Rose Noire

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyMar 3 Oct - 21:50

Je suis en vérité, comme l'écrirait Stendhal, entre le rouge et le noir( petite boutade).

Eristoff
Vampire
Eristoff

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyMar 3 Oct - 22:56

C'est pas plutôt Jeanne Mas ? JeSors

Noir, pour moi...
http://pandora.zikforum.com/
Voyagiste
romanesque
Voyagiste

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyVen 6 Oct - 12:42

20179 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 268871 times.
22% of people had this result.
Choco
Gros Bill
Choco

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyVen 6 Oct - 12:52

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091460757_rpleangel5

"You're a "Purple Angel". You're a fighter and you know it. If you were an angel, you'd be part of the celestial army because your the strongest of all the angel types. You're tough as nails and definately a go big or go home person. You do everything to the best of your ability. You're not like the gaudian angel where you just protect your friends but you protect everybody. You can't stand to see people suffering and you'd do anything to change that. You're a very fun person as long as people are on your good side and you're very laid back."

Vous êtes « un ange pourpre ». Vous êtes un combattant et vous le savez. Si vous étiez un ange, vous feriez partie de l'armée céleste parce que vous êtes le plus fort de tout les anges dactylographique. Vous êtes dur comme l'ongles et defininitivement grand. Vous faites tout au meilleur de vos capacité. Vous n'êtes pas comme l'ange gardien où vous protégez juste vos amis mais vous protégez tout le monde. Vous ne pouvez pas vous tenir pour voir la douleur des personnes. feraient n'importe quoi changer cela. Vous êtes une personne amusante, avec beaucoup de recul!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyJeu 12 Oct - 11:14

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091454922_pinkangel2
You're a "Pink Angel". Now, just because it may be a little bit of a feminin color doesn't mean you're all girly and whiney. You're very self-less and love to bring good news to people because you like seeing people happy. You have better manners than most and people love how polite you can be. You're friends love that they hardley ever get in arguments with you and can barely get mad at you! You're friends and family mean so much to you and it takes more than a fight to break you away from them. (If you cannot see the picture, go to my homepage and scroll down near the bottom. I have the results from all my quizess that have pics)
hermione dragona
Carrément hikkimori !
hermione dragona

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptySam 14 Oct - 20:29

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1091454922pinkangel2lb7
June*-
S'exprime
June*-

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... EmptyMer 25 Oct - 0:25

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... 1096510755_turesblack
You're a "Black Angel" which means your an Angel of Death. You don't really care much about people since no one was particularly nice to you and now you want revenge for their cruelty. You're always alone unless forced to be with other people and you love to cause trouble. You feel depressed a lot and don't have something that could cheer you up like most people. You don't find joy in people or the arts or any item or some sort. You have darker desires and you're very secretive.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...   Test a la con : Couleur d'ange... Empty

Test a la con : Couleur d'ange...
Page 1 sur 1